Klima-Agence and Luxinnovation, together with the Ministry of Energy and Spatial Planning, the Ministry of the Economy as well as the Ministry of the Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development, invite you to the next information sessions to present you the “Klimapakt fir Betriber” programme, a government initiative to support the efforts of Luxembourg companies in the field of decarbonisation and energy efficiency measures.
During these sessions, you will be presented with all the practical tools available to companies, and you will have the opportunity to talk with those involved in the programme.
- 31 August from 4pm to 6pm – Peintures Robin SA, Useldange
- 05 September from 4pm to 6pm – Burelbach Garten- und Landschaftsdesign Sàrl, Echternach
- 14 September from 4pm to 6pm – KNAUF Shopping Center, Pommerlach
- 19 September from 4pm to 6pm – Majerus Geimer Constructions Sarl, Hosingen
- 27 September from 4pm to 6pm – Centre nature et forêt Ellergronn, Esch s/Alzette
- Presentation of the Klimapakt fir Betriber programme
- Presentation of the House of Sustainability and explanation of its link to the Klimapakt fir Betriber
- The different tools of Klimapakt fir Betriber
- Website and catalogue of measures
- Fit4Sustainability and the law on environmental protection (simplified guide)
- Mapping of sustainability drivers
- Practical case studies by companies
- Meet the experts" panel session
- Fit4 Sustainability
- Environmental protection scheme
- Subsidies for photovoltaic and electric mobility
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.