Klima-Agence and Luxinnovation invite you to a series of information session on the implementation of the Klimapakt fir Betriber programme, a state programme designed to support the efforts of Luxemburgish companies in their efforts towards decarbonisation and energy transition. The first set of these events will start in June.
All the practical tools available to companies will be introduced and explained throughout these seminars. Moreover, they will also provide an opportunity for companies and those involved to exchange with experts on the various support programmes for the of decarbonisation of companies.
- 15 June 2023 - from 18:00 - 20:00
Grosbusch, 10-11 Zone d'activités économiques Le Triangle Vert, 5691 Ellange
Registration until 7 June 2023 - 40 places
- 27 June 2023 - from 18:00 - 20:00
Campus Contern Bâtiment Goéland, 19 Rue Edmond Reuter, L- 5326 Contern
Registration until 19 June 2023 - 80 places
- Presentation of the Klimapakt fir Betriber programme
- Presentation of the House of Sustainability and explanation of its link to the Klimapakt fir Betriber
- The different tools of Klimapakt fir Betriber
- Website and catalogue of measures
- Fit4Sustainability and the law on environmental protection (simplified guide)
- Mapping of sustainability drivers
- Practical case studies by companies
- Meet the experts" panel session
- Fit4 Sustainability
Environmental protection scheme
Subsidies for photovoltaic and electric mobility
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.