EnerCoach is an easy-to-use and effective energy accounting software, which acts as a dashboard and cockpit: this tool enables efficient recording, illustration and analysis of energy (heat and electricity) and water consumption, as well as CO2 emissions in non-residential municipal buildings and facilities (public lighting and vehicles).
Who can use EnerCoach?
- Municipalities (technical service, environmental service)
- Companies at the service of municipalities for the energy management of municipal infrastructure and equipment
Benefits of the EnerCoach software
- Free and easy to use
- Excel-based programme
- Suitable for energy performance certificate for non-residential buildings
- Energy efficiency rating of non-residential buildings
- Energy cost management
- Better planning of remediation measures
- Provides the assessments required under the Climate Pact
- Periodic updates
- Initiation training offered by Klima-Agence and Hotline support
- by email: pacteclimat@Klima-Agence.lu
- by telephone: Klima-Agence hotline 8002 11 90